Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

The First Post after a while

I thought I wanna create a new fresh blog but instead I just imported my old posts in my old blog (which was created in 2006.............mak aii!) and added in here. It's a new blog (with a new domain name) but contains my old posts. Hehe..okla tu...at least I have some posts.. (eventhough berkarat already)

I dunno why I chose this domain name: the little orange socks. I guess when I tucked Dacchi to sleep, I saw his little feet in that orange socks (of course his pajama is also orange color =p) and that's it.

It's kinda late now, need to go to sleep and tomorrow is still a working day. Will try to update this blog as always as I can. Goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment