Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dubai, UAE


Just went back from Dubai. It was Wandy's 1 week Dubai trip. So we decided to use his annual FOC ticket for me and Dacchi to follow him there. Sebenarnya ada banyak idea nak tulis blog but I always have no time (since asyik dengan FB jer..). Sebab nak tulis entri I have to think deeper and usually I spent more than 1 hour to complete 1 entry. English tak power that's why I took so long to write for just 1 entry.

Dubai bestlah jugak, but things are quite expensive there, it's not like last time where people always said that Dubai is a shopping heaven. Kalau beli kain, yes kot. Pure Italian/Korean silk are really cheap! Bought quite a number of washable silk and chiffon from kedai kain Pulwani at Naif Road.


* Siap tulis Air Crew Shop lagi tu..

We went shopping and sight seeing at Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, Deira City Centre.. Malls in Dubai are really huge! Memang kalah MidValley or Pavillion. Dahlah besar, panjang pulak tu. But I found that clothes at Forever 21 there are cheaper than in KL. Cheaper skit la kut. So I got myself some tops, of courselah papa paid for it since all my money, I have spent for beli kain and souvenirs for orang! Adeii...

Anyway, heard that Dubai's economy is not doing well currently.. aku pun tak tau apa yang berlaku coz I don't watch news or read newspaper (malas ok! and I hate news!) But still, I adore their unique design of building or skyscrapers...memang pelik-pelik. But very beautiful to look at atau nak ambik gambar.

Dubai has everything, but one thing Dubai kalah is pasal its Metro Train. Itu takdapat nak lawan dengan Japan! Their system is not so good.. ticket machine ada beberapa bijik saja.. 2 or just 4 bijik saja....adoi..dengan too many people terpaksa queue lama to get just 1 ticket. Other than that their officer pun tak reti nak give direction or arahan properly. Aku pun takfaham. Rasanya paham lagi aku kalau di Japan (yup I know I can understand Japanese..)

The train is good. I think every 10 minutes ada train sampai. Okla tu for them. Kalau nak lawan KL pun KL memang kalah la. The city is very clean. Boleh tahan. KL memang kalah lagi on cleanliness.

Ah ok, I don't really know what to say more about Dubai. I still love Japan than Arab's city. Entahlah...maybe I like Japanese people more than Arabians.

*Clockwise: Burj Al-Arab, in front of Hyatt Regency Dubai, aquarium in Dubai Mall, View from our room

2 comments:

  1. One thing, their English here is not that good. And they are uber unfriendly. gambong sik tentu pasal. We love shopping kan? hehe. Forever 21 ajak la tmpt aku menyoping sitok. murah for standard sitok lah. the most important thing, they are trendy as compared to nok setaraf dgnnya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aok benar ya carol..daknya eksen bah. nang gambong. paling tension nak bila bejalan di mall, bukannya duli orang koh, kita lalu depan daknya, bukannya nak elak, biar berdiri sia jak. sampe kita yang terpaksa ngelak, yapun kdg2 daknya melimpas abis kenak handbag kita kah apa.. memang sakit ati jak rasa. aok eh forever21 di dubai mall yarabi besar nak mampus!

    ReplyDelete